About Me

My photo
I am the son of Lord Montague. I feel like I am a man of dignity, respect, and nobility. I have been known to be a famous bachelor.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Father Lawrence's Church

I have very few people in my life that matter to me a lot and one of them is Father Lawrence. Every time I have had to deal with a hardship he has been there to help me out but today was a different matter. Once I entered the cell, Father was in shock he knew I had not slept all night and he thought I was with Rosaline. I told him how Rosaline was nothing to me anymore and a name I have forgot. Juliet was my new love and I told Father who was surprised at what a change had happened to me. He said of how love doesn't lie in my heart but in my eyes.
  I brought the subject of marriage to the father and he thought that I was joking but I really meant it. Father thought for a while and realized this partnership could actually work. Our marriage might be able to resolve the never-ending feud in our family. I talk in joy but Father tells me "Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment